Our story began in 1949, when Bruno Zampieri, a not yet thirty years old window dresser, had the intuition to open in Rome a lab specialized in the production of lab coats and professional uniforms.
As Italy was beginning to recover from the devastation of the war, and important businesses, bars, hotels, restaurants and clubs slowly shook the dust off, Zampieri launched his catalogue of lab coats and uniforms.
The company was founded with the intention of dressing all staff working in private households. This idea was greatly successful: in a very short time, the entire Roman high society, anxious to put the dark moments of the war behind them, opened up their homes to parties and lunches, and headed to the shop near Via Veneto to purchase all they needed in order to make a good impression.
Therefore butlers, nannies, drivers, waiters, gardeners, all had their own uniforms.
Over the years and still today, this clientele never abandoned us, and inevitably spread beyond the Tiber River. In addition to the families Ruspoli, Colonna, Pignatelli, Pallavicini, Doria Pamphily etc.
In the Seventies the goal became not only quality but also quantity.
With Rome as a worldwide tourists destination, we became a landmark for all the HO.RE.CA field. We also started focusing greatly on the Sanitary and Corporate sectors.
Just as it was 70 years ago, even now when we go to work we only have two word on our minds, Quality and Service.